Doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Working together to achieve our purpose.
Working with purpose and energy.
Choosing to see the good in every situation.
Current Job Listings
Below is a list of our current open positions! Please note though we try to keep this page as up-to-date as possible, there may be times where a position listed has been filled already.
Shipping & Receiving Technician
The Shipping & Receiving Technician packages and label prescriptions to be delivered efficiently and accurately, while also assisting patients with prescription pick up.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of previous retail or logistics experience preferred but not required
- Packaging prescriptions
- Shipping prescriptions
- Managing shipping supplies
- Pickup window
- Consistently serve patients by packaging and shipping prescriptions efficiently and accurately while being passionate about the daily responsibilities and the company’s purpose.
- All shipping supplies are appropriately stocked on a consistent basis at the lowest cost possible.
- The pickup window and Register are consistently attended to promptly and all related tasks are carried out appropriately.
- Working with a mindset of helping the shipping manager achieve their goals.
The Pharmacy Technician primarily inputs and fills prescriptions while also assisting patients through the prescription process.
- Current Texas Pharmacy technician license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of technician work preferred but not required
- Data entry
- Fill and label prescriptions
- Customer service
- Process prescriptions efficiently and provide great customer service while remaining passionate about daily responsibilities and the company’s purpose.
- Consistently and efficiently stock inventory and supplies for optimal pharmacy workflow.
Work area in the pharmacy is kept clean and orderly at all times.
The Staff Pharmacist will ensure patient safety and customer satisfaction while maintaining workflow efficiency.
- Maintain a current pharmacy license for applicable states
- RPh or PharmD
- Minimum 2 years Pharmacist experience preferred but not required
- Verify and dispense prescriptions
- Counsel patients
- Consult with providers
- Safety is a top priority and balanced with an efficient workflow while remaining passionate about daily responsibilities and the company’s purpose.
- Oral and written communication with healthcare professionals, patients, employees and vendors will be of the highest professional caliber.
The pharmacist counsels patients to achieve better patient health and consults with providers for better patient outcomes.
Fill out our form below to get notified anytime a new job listing is posted.
Big Country Dermatology Pharmacy has locations in Abilene, TX and Nashville, TN. We currently serve patients through mail-delivery in multiple territories in the US and are continuously adding territories.